If you’re thinking about finding an abortion clinic, it is important to remember that abortion is a medical procedure. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
You deserve to know the facts.
Perhaps you’re thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I’m not ready to be a parent
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant
We know exactly how you feel and you’re not alone. Many of our staff have been where you are.
If you’re considering abortion, you need to know:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Or are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kind of abortions are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health and explain your abortion options.
*We do not provide or refer to abortion agencies. We have a Dr. over our clinic and do not refer for liability reasons.
You have lots of choices with adoption. Will it be open or closed? Will it be private or will you use an agency? You are in the driver’s seat when making an adoption plan and there are lots of things to consider if you:
You are in the driver’s seat.
- Don’t want an abortion and aren’t ready to be a parent
- Want to provide your child with a 2-parent family
- Want to provide your child emotional and financial stability
In today’s adoptions, you can know your child and be a part of your child’s life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
We can help you understand your options with adoption. We have six adoption agencies that are available to work with you. They will help you with clothing, housing and bills. They treat clients with respect and no judgement.
You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like this:
Real Answers. Real Help.
- My husband or boyfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do
- (for men) My girlfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do
- I can’t tell my family
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance
- I can’t afford a child
- I’m too young
We can talk about all these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you.